Tourism & Brand Workshop
Thursday, April 24th at The Pen Convention Center, Deer Lodge, Montana
9 am till 3:30 pm – No Charge with a Free Lunch provided
RSVP Required by Friday, April 18th. Register online at
http://bit.ly/DeerLodgeWorkshop or call Julie Walker on (406) 841-2887
Hosted by the Montana Office of Tourism, the workshops will:
- Provide an overview of what the Office of Tourism (MTOT) is doing to support tourism in the state and in your area.
- Provide ideas on how to increase tourism – for both the region and for individual businesses.
- Facilitate a brainstorming session to discuss how Southwest Montana can attract more of the 11+ million visitors that come to Montana each year.
- Provide hands-on training for harnessing the power of social media in marketing outreach efforts, especially as it pertains to the tourism industry, and tips for navigating VisitMT.com and GetLostMT.com.
In addition, the Montana Office of Tourism will be holding random drawings at the workshop.
For every 20 attendees, the state will be giving away one complimentary registration and one room for two nights at the 2015 Montana Governor’s Conference on Tourism and Recreation in Helena. **Dates to be announced.
One person will also be selected to receive an iPad Mini to help utilize tools and tips presented at the workshop.**Must be present to win.
- 9:00 a.m -11:30: Marketing Montana & MTOT Branding
- 11:30 – 12:30 p.m: Lunch courtesy of MTOT
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m: Montana Main Street Program
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m: Social Media Tips
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m: Navigating VisitMT.com/ GetLostMT.com