Press release from the City of Deer Lodge;
** PLEASE NOTE ** All residents located in the water main replacement project area – WATER will be turned Off on July 29, 30, 31 and Aug 1, 2014
The roughly 100 residents/businesses located only in the following areas off of Main Street will be affected:
1) Cottonwood Ave (west side) – only on north side of the road (ex: Elks bldg/NAPA store) to Railroad Tracks.
2) All of California Ave on the west side of Main Street
3) All of Rainbow Ave on the west side of Main Street
4) Second St. from NAPA to Rainbow Ave
5) The entire West Side of Main Street from Cottonwood to the Grant-Kohrs Ranch
All effort will be made to have the water back on for the evening hours.
The City sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions, call Mark of Bauer and Buck Construction at 406-880-5473